Sunday, October 05, 2008

Who dat?

Who dat sexy man?


I'm not entirely sure, but I may still have a pair of those black glasses around somewhere. Yep, that's me in 1969. Damn but I look like some kinda geek. My favorite classes were physics and electronics, so yeah, I was some kinda geek.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This was about 2 or 3 years before I started riding a bike every day. When the photo was taken, I probably weighed about 160. That was, um, fifty pounds ago.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

We *all* had glasses like that back then :-)

Don't try to out-nerd a bunch of fellow bike nerds.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Did I mention that I'm an amateur radio operator too? Trump that, bike nerd boy!

6:34 PM  
Blogger jasonk said...

Hey Ed, I'm a ham operator too!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Jett said...

Amateur radio is pretty good. All I could afford was stringing telephone wire between my house and my buddy's house. We got good at climbing trees, but at one point we had to fish the cable through a culvert to cross the road. This was the weak point in our communication link. We found out when the fire department was flushing out the hydrant at that corner.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

That 50# is all muscle mass, of course.

Here's me in high school. This was only 35 pounds ago for me (I weigh 155 today).

2:02 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Fifty pounds of muscle mass? Uh, yeah, that's it. Muscle is what makes you float real high in the water, right?

The last time I went to the beach, the Coast Guard said I should be equipped with lifeboats. Not that I'm big and fat or anything.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home