Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My extended blogroll...

I do most blog reading and searching via Bloglines, so there's not a long list of blogs over on the side of this one. However, if you're interested in seeing the whole list of things, it's available at:

http://www.bloglines.com/public/CycleDog

Currently, the list has 84 items, not all of them active. Not surprisingly, most of them are related to cycling, though there's some political stuff too. Sorry, no links for naked midget Shriners mud wrestling with Ann Coulter. Even drunken Shriners have some ethical standards.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger MerJa Media said...

Where's my blog cycle dog? Don't you like it?

6:13 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

My bloglines blogroll, for the stalkers out there.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I wasn't aware of the Sydney Body Art blog, but I'll add it!

Come to think of it, I could use some body art too. Let's see, how about a panoramic view of the battle of Gettysburg? Lord knows, there's plenty of room around the midsection.

I'll be busy for awhile, 'cause I'm working on my new laptop. More on that later, but I won't be on Bloglines until late tonight.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home