Tuesday, May 15, 2007

60K

Sometime this evening, CycleDog went over the 60,ooo hit mark. I'm humbled to think that so many of you read this since I have such a good time writing it. I sincerely hope that all of you experience something equally enjoyable, whether that involves reading or writing about cycling, or if something you find here just makes your own riding more fun. Fun is paramount.

Thanks again for reading CycleDog. And now, I'm off to bed. It's supposed to be 50F in the morning and I'm really looking forward to it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Apertome said...

I was expecting a ride report about a 60 km ride, based on the title ;)

Congrats! That's pretty awesome. Keep up the good work.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

60,107 when I got to it just now. Cool and congrats.

Somewhat like Apertome, I expected a ride report also :-) although I read your title as "60,000 miles."

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I must be doing SOMETHING right!

The Bianchi has about 20,000 miles (or 20K miles for us techie types)and I've been riding it for about 10 years. When I'm...um....75 years old, it could have 60,000.

Seriously, though, my thanks to both of you. I enjoy the conversations.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home