Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Local News: Tom's Bike Shop

Tom Brown has been working on his new store, a bike shop right in the middle of Cherry Street in Tulsa. I haven't talked with im about it yet, but I know one of the guys installing his heating and air conditioning. He's kept me abreast of developments.

But imagine my surprise this morning at 5AM when the clock radio clicked on and I heard on KWGS - our local public radio station - a brief 'thank you' for sponsorship money from Tom's! Better yet, they mentioned BOTH locations, leading me to believe that the new shop is open.

I have to remember to call Tom and ask him about it, and if the shop is truly open, I have to see it this weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I've seen the sign!

It does say "Tom's" on the building.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home