Friday, December 07, 2007

Just for Fritz!

(Image of Hello Kitty urinal target from Hello Kitty Hell)

Fritz said, "People keep pointing me to this this Hello Kitty Tire. Enough already!" I wouldn't dream of piling on.

I found these relatively easily, some Hello Kitty haiku!

From What Would Phoebe Do:

"Seagulls may swoop low,
But I only hear the wind.
Kitty in motion!"

"With a splash we leap
and plunge beneath the surface!
oops- I lost my bow!"

"Entranced by the koi
I did not hear you approach
won't you walk with me?"

And my own contribution:

My tires spin around
Happy tread prints follow the path

"On your left" Fritz yells.


Think of it as a kind of early Christmas gift. No, no. There's no need to thank me.

(Why, yes, I do have a twisted sense of humor.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Hello Kitty Hell -- my oh my.

did you see the Hello Kitty crystal bicycle???

7:12 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Yep, I saw the crystal bike. And I made sure that my daughter didn't!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home