Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yee Haw!

Tales of the Zombie War just posted my story "Zombie Cafe." I swear it doesn't feature Dr. Wally Crankset, the town of Broken Elbow, Oklahoma, or the usual cast of misfits, oddballs, and more than slightly crazed townspeople.

I'm tickled!

There are more stories in process, but I'm way behind on writing, as any regular readers of CycleDog can attest.

...and in the zombie theme, check out Ken Avidor's "Bicycle Zombie Slayer" in Post Carbon Comics! It's a hoot!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lemmiwinks said...

That was a great zombie tale Ed, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Thank you. There are more on the way...when I get time. Lately, life here in Chateau CycleDog has been like an extended game of Whack-A-Mole. Too many projects. Not enough time.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home