Monday, September 07, 2009

I was brainwashed!



Just moments ago, I realized I was brainwashed all those years ago in elementary school! We were forced to watch live television of both Alan Shepard and John Glenn as they launched from Cape Canaveral. Oh, the horror! Those broadcasts were like gateway drugs, leading helpless children into depraved studies like engineering or mathematics. It was all a secret government plot initiated by Barack Obama! Even though he was under a year old! It just shows the inherent evil and duplicity of this administration. Why, in 1961, they were already engaged in nefarious plot to take over education is this country.

Next time, I'll show you how to fashion a tin foil hat using your bike helmet as a template. It's the best way to deflect those government mind control rays.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Evil! Telling us to take responsibility, study hard and do good in school. I can't believe the nerve.

Though it gives me an idea -- I think I'll post a backmasked version of Obama's speech and reveal his true agenda!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I'm reading Idiot America right now, a celebration of American cranks. Ignatius Donnelly was the godfather of our modern cranks. He churned out books full of rubbish, but one idea that endured was that Bacon (Francis, not Kevin) had been the true author of Shakespeare's works, and that he's encoded messages within them to prove his authorship.

So, Fritz, there are roadsigns along the way, ones that will point you in the right direction to find the proof you desire.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home