Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another zombie joke

Overtime Zombie


That's a self-portrait. I've been working as much overtime as the company has thrown my way, and by the end of the week I'm a little frazzled. But there's lots of time to think.

As you probably know, the real joy of telling groaners is in the telling, not the listening. So, for your continued amusement at the expense of your children - not that I condone it, of course - here's another one.

"What do zombies use to relieve constipation?"

"Draaaaino!"



Please don't use it for evil.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve A said...

Having had a colonoscopy this week, that joke poops me out...

11:59 AM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I've been there too, Steve. I think there are some photos around here....somewhere.....

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home