Wednesday, June 07, 2006

30,000!

The hit counter down at the bottom of this page just turned over 30,000 today. There are more sophisticated ways to look at readership, but since I'm trying to remain a technological Luddite, I'll stick with that simple counter.

My thanks to all of you who read this regularly. I try to be informative and funny, but to be perfectly honest, the funny stuff can be alternately trying and fluid when it's being written. Sometimes it just flows from my fingertips into the keyboard. At other times it's like getting a root canal. Fritz of Cycle-licious sent a cartoon that perfectly illustrated the frustration of writing. Let's just say that coffee works as a brain solvent, sometimes with good results, and sometimes not.

Some of the political blogs see over 30,000 hits per month, so having that number here in CycleDog isn't especially earth-shaking, but I'm still tickled with it.

Again, my thanks to all of you.

Ed

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tay said...

Whydon'tcha throw a party?

1:21 AM  
Blogger The Donut Guy said...

I'll bring the donuts:-)

4:49 AM  
Blogger Paul Tay said...

I got da Colt 45 on ice!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Congats Ed.

For those who might be curious, here's the cartoon.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home