Sunday, September 10, 2006

Road1 Class, Tulsa, 9SEP2006

 

Here's a photo of a student performing the quick stop maneuver under the watchful eye of LCI Brian Potter - a photo first for CycleDog! - from yesterday's Road1 class in McClure Park. We had 12 students and 4 instructors. Gary Parker and Brian Potter handled the classroom instruction, while Sandra Crisp and I did support. That means I worked on bicycles most of the day, though to be honest, I couldn't stay for the whole class. I had to leave in late afternoon. We had to make a trip over to Sandra's for a replacement wheel when we discovered that one of the client's bikes had a bad one. The replacement needed to be trued, and since I left early, I dumped that on Sandra. And I really felt bad about havin to do that since she wasn't feeling 100%.

More on this later! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Yay, Ed posted a photo. Looks great!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home