Sunday, September 17, 2006

This just in...

CycleDog has been nominated for an OkieBlog award in the 'most unusual' category! Dunno what this means, except maybe they don't have a 'headache-inducing, dizzingly weird' one.

Actually, it's kinda flattering. If I win, will it make me look thinner?

Other News:
The family chariot, a 1996 Ford Coutour, decided to die again this weekend. The battery went tits-up this time. Normally I don't mind changing something as easy as a battery, but it was raining all morning. I stood in the rain and was thoroughly soaked in the short time it takes to pull a battery. Wade and I went to the auto parts store for a replacement, and I received another soaking while installing it. Moments later, the rain stopped and the sun came out!

Other, other news:
Jordan came home with ALL A'S AND B'S ON HIS PROGRESS REPORT!!!!! I asked, "Who are you and what have you done with my son?" I am very, very proud of this young man. He even has an A in French! He knows he has to keep his grades up to play football, and for once, I'm enthusiastic about school sports. Well, and in his case, with his attention divided between football and girls, it's hard to tell which one is more influential.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tay said...

A reluctant congratulations. It should have gone to Pimp. Next year for sure.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Congrats to the young 'un. Is he as strange as you?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home