Friday, June 22, 2007

A bit of fun...

Here's a little novelty - a site that rates your blog similarly to the MPAA ratings. Sadly, CycleDog rates only a PG because I used the word 'dick' twice and 'hurts' once. Gosh, I could have said "dick hurts"! Would that be one instance or two? And what if I complained, as many cyclists do, that my ass hurts from time to time? I mean, it's my ass and it's my pain, so how does that impact a potentially thin-skinned reader, presumably one who's never experienced nasty saddle sore that make his ass hurt so badly he has to sleep on his side? I ass you!

One word of warning - don't copy their code into your template. It appears to contain a link to some sort of dating site. And I know that loyal readers of CycleDog are too busy riding their bikes, doing bike maintenance, and eating every leftover in the refrigerator, and can't spare the time for dating.

Oh, and since I used the word "ass" four times as well as 'dick' and 'hurts', lets see if my MPAA rating changes! Yee haw! I love this!

(later...sure enough, it went to an R rating! Now that's more like it! After all, if we cyclists are the center of sedition and fornication, CycleDog should get a stiffer rating than that measly PG!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

drunkcyclist.com IS RATED G!!!!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Maybe this site just pops out random ratings.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Apertome said...

Fun site. Mine came up PG, despite my description of drunken sex by the campfire. It's not explicit, but still ...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

"Drunken sex by the campfire"! Hot damn! I gotta read THAT.

A couple nights back, I walked down the hall to find my daughter berating my sixteen-year-old son for watching some bare-breasted women on the television in his room. "You shouldn't be watching naked women!" she said.

I interrupted. "Naked women! What channel?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Men!" in that huffy way that women get when we aggravate them.

Sometimes it's good to be a dad.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Apertome said...

Hahaha, that's hilarious! I know that eye roll all too well ...

2:38 PM  
Blogger James T said...

I was relieved to see that my blog received a G rating.

The stats don't really back it up, but I am pretty sure that the majority of my readers are families who gather around the computer together after dinner to look at pictures of bikes. Yep, good times.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home