Thursday, March 15, 2007

About them naughty bits...




Boing Boing has a piece about a self-appointed censor wandering through Oslo late at night, covering up the naughty bits on their public statues. That hard, cold stone is enough to give one the vapors, after all.

Gosh, I wonder what the Norwegian prude would think of the world naked bike ride, or that guy down in Texas who wore nothing but a thong and flip-flops while he rode his bike through town. I almost inspires me to tear off all my clothes, rub peanut butter in my hair, and ride down the hill singing the theme song from 'The Flintstones' at the top of my lungs.

Anyone who thinks the sight of naked statuary is somehow titillating, just hasn't seen many REAL naked people.

Here's the link:

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/03/15/norwegian_prude_cove.html


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger amidnightrider said...

There are lots of morality cops in the world. yaba daba doooo

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home