Monday, November 30, 2009

Wow!

OK, OK, I'm easily distracted by shiny objects, fire trucks, and computer gizmos. But I like this new Blogger feature! I just posted a piece to CycleDog after saving it as a draft over the weekend. Rather than show it as being posted two days ago, I changed the date and time to today's date, but flubbed the time. I mistakenly set it to 6:28 PM, then went ahead and posted.

Blogger will automatically publish it at 6:28! That's cool. So I can get ahead on writing, stuff some pieces in the drafts folder, and Blogger will publish on a schedule.

Like I said - shiny objects. Look for the next one at 6:28 local time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So now you can predict the future?!?!?!?!?!?! :o

11:45 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

I pre-schedule the majority of my blog posts - I might write up a big batch over the weekend or during the evening before and schedule one or two for each day.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

What man CAN'T predict the future? Oh, he may not know the details, but he can predict the broad strokes. Let's see, he plays cards with his buddies until the wee hours of the morning, arriving home reeking of beer and cigarettes. How does his wife react?

Just call me Swami Cerveza.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home