Monday, July 13, 2009

I just don't know what to say about this one


I'm all for discounted services for cyclists, but I'm thinking that some are more, um, practical than others. Discounted food, drinks, and bike parts would be nice. I'm not so sure about this one, though that's not because I have a Puritanical view. It's simple self-preservation. I taught She-Who-Must-Be- Obeyed how to shoot, and she's good at it when she has the Ruger 1022 in her hands.

If you walk in the door with a bicycle pump along with a couple of spare tubes, you may get some wary looks - or maybe not. I know nothing about the etiquette of such things.

From Reuters:

Take off your bicycle helmet, big boy!


BERLIN (Reuters) - A Berlin brothel has come up with a novel way to negate the impact of the global economic crisis and target a new group of customers at the same time -- offering a discount to patrons who arrive on bicycles.

"The recession has hit our industry hard," said Thomas Goetz, owner of the "Maison d'envie" brothel.

MORE from Reuters

More from New York Daily News


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home