Monday, July 20, 2009

New Examiner piece

Yep, it's Monday. Time for another "Why do they do that?" piece over on the Examiner. Today, it's an electrifying discussion of bicycle frame materials, and I'll sadly admit that I couldn't figure out a use for "Tubing or not tubing. That is the question" or "In nineteen hundred and sixty two, Columbus ruled the Giro, true."

Anyway, you can follow this LINK, or push that big button over on the right------------>

One other thing - my engineering specification was updated late on Friday afternoon. This is the technical manual for the aircraft computer that comprises the bulk of my work. It went from 5 volumes to 6. I spent most of the day poring over the changes. Now I have a headache and my eyes don't want to focus. Grumble, grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home